Friday, June 8, 2012

Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club

You don't know how much I wish James Blunt sang the song "You're Beautiful" to me.  I wish people could just say what they feel, and go with it: follow their heart!!  I try to live that way, but it seems I'm the only one, and that makes it hard.  Another night watching Bridget Jones's Diary all alone, blogging, and drinking.... a Jones soda.  At the moment I sort of wish I was living on a Hippie commune, that would solve the loneliness, and hippies say the way they feel, so wouldn't it be perfect?! Unfortunately, I have no idea where to find a hippie commune, and I would have no way to get there because I'm stuck being an imprisoned teenager.

Lots of people probably feel the way I do (I hope), and they are smart enough to not blog about it.  P.S. Do you like my Beatles reference in the title... I must be super cool:) (but we all know that's not true).  Anyways, back to the point, I'm not the only lonely person in the world.  I forget what movie it's from, P.S. I Love You, I think, but someone says something like "If we're all alone, then we're all together in that too."  I just wish we could all gather up the courage to be together.  We're all searching for something great to suddenly happen to us, and most of us don't realize that happiness is right at our fingertips.  I am just learning this, at this very moment.  It doesn't help to sit on your couch watching Bridget Jones's Diary wishing that you could have a Mark Darcy (Bridget Jones reference) come and sweep you off your feet....... and yes, all of this applies to me, and you're probably wondering what's wrong with me at the moment...the answer is, everything is wrong with me.  Just, embrace happiness, accept people for who they are: no one is perfect, and neither are you, and finally, allow yourself to fall in love, fall in love with chocolate for example.  I need to learn all of this.  May your life be infinitely better than mine.......etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment