Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Female Warrior

For some reason I do all my writing at about two in the morning... perhaps it is all boredom... perhaps it's just when my brain works best... maybe it's loneliness, whatever it is, I'm writing this post at 2:17 in the morning.  But anyways, I've all of a sudden had an increase in toughness, and courage, and it's all due to watching Snow White.  After coming back from the theater, I felt ready to kick in some faces and swing round my bow and arrow.  It's a good movie, and I would say that you should see it, though the ending is pretty predictable.  So now I feel like being a female warrior, so if you have any trolls that need fighting, call me up.

Fighting trolls sure would be fun, better than sitting here watching creepy infomercials, and commercials that advertise "phone services for hot singles" and other stuff like that.  Doesn't the TV know I need something entertaining to watch at 2:25 in the morning?!!!!!  I'm also simultaneously on Facebook, but of course no one is up, and nothing entertaining is happening.  If only I could defeat a troll!!!! Emphasis on the defeat, because I would not want to die...... yet.  Everyone is deleting their Facebook because apparently it isn't cool anymore, but I like it!!! So, I'm dedicated and loyal.... and so what if Facebook has been around for awhile?!!!!!! It's easy, and you can call it vintage to look cool!! I really don't know why I'm using so many exclamation marks........I just really do not want to go to sleep.  I've had about six cups of coffee today, and so I'm all hopped up!!!!

My dogs smell really bad....BUT I JUST BATHED THEM!!!! It just doesn't make sense :'(

I WANT SOME PUDDING :'(

YES, I COMPLAIN A LOT

OKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment