Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The new hearthrob in hollywood??!

I'm not really the type to crush over actors or anything (except you Robert Pattinson:) but when I really like and love an actor, it means they are good. Some of you may be shocked by this but....(brace yourselves).... it's Michael Cera.  after seeing his amazing (awesome, incredible, addicting, hilarious, suspenseful, did I mention that it's awesome?) movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, I fell in love with him.  True, he was amazing in Juno, and Youth in Revolt, but this movie really showed how good of an actor he really is.  Look, I'm really not going to tear up if you hate him, but if you're wondering who in the world I'm talking about, look him up.  You are on a computer or wifi device, so I know you're on internet, so look him up.  Or you could rent one of his movies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment